What It Supports
During its 40 year history, the annual ball has raised more than $2 million to support the expansion of health care services at Lake Regional Health System. This year, all proceeds from the Denim & Diamonds Ball will support Lake Regional Cancer Center services. We look forward to spending this fun evening with the community and invite everyone to attend.
To date, the Lake Regional Hospital Ball has raised more than $2 million to support the expansion of health care services at Lake Regional.
The following departments have benefitted from past events.
- Cancer Center — $155,000
- Cardiac Cath Lab — $456,000
- Emergency Department — $867,550
- Intensive Care Unit — $200,000
- Medical Oncology — $125,000
- Obstetrics — $181,000
- Orthopedics - $160,000
- Radiation Therapy — $360,000
- Sleep Lab - $160,000
- Stepdown Unit — $115,000
- Wound Healing Center — $135,000